ST - List Etiquette was ST-Fighter practice March 4

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Tue Feb 27 14:07:20 PST 2001

For those who care to know.
I find email to be a cold and uncaring necessity of our life. It lacks
the personal touch that even a cell phone call has but as Erc said it is
what we have. I applaud all those involved in this latest thread for
being adult enough to say "I made a mistake and I'm sorry" publicly! I
takes a lot of man (or women) to do that.

Thank you,
Fritz

P.S.
As the only one who has seen the site of this demo I will tell everyone
now that we should have an acceptable background for some sort of
archery demo. The site is smallish and there are a lot of spectators
around so it will up to the North Texas Irish Feast people and Ironwyorm
as to whether or not that is possible. I hope it will be. Please don't
let that possibility dampen your desire to come out to NTIF. This is a
great opportunity to meet new people and tell them about the SCA whether
you get to shoot or not.