[Steppes] Newbie and Armor

Charles Cain cdcainjr at home.com
Wed Jun 27 17:20:37 PDT 2001

Greetings All,

I am new to the SCA, though having been on the 'fringes' for many years in the Outlands, and am wanting to fight heavy.  My problem is that I don't have armor, I'm not very mechanically inclined, nor do I know how to make armor.  If there is someone willing to help me with advice on where to get the materials and willing to teach someone, I am more than willing to become an apt pupil.