[Steppes] More info from afar.....

'bella smprice1 at bellatlantic.net
Thu May 17 06:17:48 PDT 2001

My Lady..  Duke Andrew himself posted his own words
publically on several Kingdom lists and privately to a great
many of his freinds.  I guess you and some did not know
that.

Yes, depression is something one should get help for..
but please remember.. there ARE times when one has no right
to intervene.

I am the widow of a morbid alcoholic.... been, there, done
that, detest Al-Anon and AA only has a 18 20% sucess rate...
as the prayer says...  change what you can, that which you
cannot sit back and let it happen, and hope to god you know
the difference, can see and recognize and NOT agonize.

If someone you know IS depressed, try to steer them to
help... but please, please.. try to understand.. some people
are going to do this deed no matter how much help they get.
That does not say that you still don't try to get them help,
but understand..we are not our brothers keepers.  {{smiles}}

OF the 6 kingdom lists I am on, Ansteorra is the ONLY list
to show such callous behavior and disrespect to one who with
his last words left us with a plea to understand, forgive
and not mourn.

Of the other 5 lists, 4, let his passing be noted, then got
on with the usual chatter.  Trimaris, my fair land, my
homeland.. had a very long discussion about depression and
many of us told of those who helped us... trimarians ..well,
lol.. are trimarians..
gotta love em,

annie, trimarian in exile up here in AEthel... icky poo.. it
is _still_ cold..
anyone want to be my bedwarmer at War Practice this
weekend????/ )giggles)