[Steppes] Donations of blood

Chiara chiara at io.com
Tue Sep 11 14:07:01 PDT 2001

This was on the Dallas Morning News website:
. How to help: Carter BloodCare officials are conducting an emergency blood
drive at the Reunion Arena concourse. Parking is free. The center is also
accepting donations at its neighborhood donor centers in Dallas, Arlington,
Denton, DeSoto, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie, Bedford, Irving, Lewisville
Mesquite and Richardson.
Carters website said they will be taking donations at all centers. They
didn't say if they are extending hours. Here is where they are located:

Arlington
1618 W. Randol Mill Rd.
Arlington, Texas 76012
(817) 274-0812