ST - The Land of No Hats......(was Edwin's comments on Steppes dynamics)

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 11 16:42:00 PDT 2001

I believe it's easier in many cases for interested pre-scadians to talk to
non-fighters at fighter practice, as they don't want to "bother us."  Of
course we know it's no bother to talk to pre-members :) but some of them are
self conscious.

You're most certainly not babbling, Jengjen.

Morgan

From: JengjenVandeRoet at aol.com
It could, quite possibly, be a less
stressful environment to meet and greet other members of the populous, not
mention potential newbies lurking amongst the throngs of mundanes gathering
around to see what's going on.

Just babbling,
Jengjen

Go visit www.KnowneWorldWeb.com