ST - Canton Site Map

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 20 12:32:55 PDT 2001

>>> .... when I was merch coordinator .....[I] assigned space
>>> on a first come first server basis.

I wanted to do that, but too many were very specific about needing to be here or there for actually fairly good reasons (cannot walk far, need to be close to camp; share cooking facilities with another merchant, need to be next to them; etc.)

>>> Let me know if you want such a page again this year
>>> and I can pull it out for you. :)

I'll think about it.  I do want to try and put someting in the gate handout, like the map they have at Pennsic but obviously not as detailed.  And I want to be sure the merchant areas are delineated on any maps posted about the site, even if the individual merchants are not specifically given in each site.

                             ---= Morgan