ST - Re: ES - flagpole Hill

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 20 12:43:20 PDT 2001

Thanks for the assist Thorkel, but that was my post, and I have not pontificated any more or less than anyone else has that has contributed to this debate.  I completely understand the concern for clean, working, and accessable facilities, especially when it comes to their use by the ladies and children of our groups - and I agree.  But, as to my last post, I was merely making an observation about Flagpole Hill, and I will admit it was many years ago when the event occurred.  It was a Sunday morning practice after a Twelfth Night a long time ago, and I became very ill and sick to my stomach.  Since 1979 it has been the ONLY time I have ever had to avail myself of the facilities, either at the top or bottom of the hill.

"Real Men can hold their urine." - Roman gladiator on holiday, to his son, while charioting along the Appian Way; Great Moments in Real Man History from "Real Men Don't Eat Quiche," by Bruce Feirstein.

Now can everyone please just lighten up?  ;^{>

Don Alaric