ST - Re: ES - flagpole Hill

Carol Ross gdc at stormypetrel.org
Fri Apr 20 12:56:39 PDT 2001

Your Highness,
Dux asked for a month of discussion on the topic at the last business
meeting. As it hasn't been a month yet I respectfully ask that you allow
us the time that we were given in the first place. I understand the
nature of the problem and agree that Rick shouldn't have to put up with
it...however, we were give a month to discuss and that time hasn't been
used up just yet. Thank you,
Genevieve

Hi Thorkel,

I respect the process, but the fighers who are waiting upon the decision

still have the right and should have the ability to fight, so if we wait
at
one park or another, it shouldn't harm anything or anyone :)

Larissa