[Steppes] Photo Album from Cyn: SCA ~ Elfsea Defender

myrebellion at hotmail.com myrebellion at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 2 09:08:15 PDT 2002

Here are photos from Defender. Note: these are merely personal photos of friends during the Pas as well as anything that caught my interest. It was not meant to catalog the event as a whole. My apologies for missing the wedding; however, I am sure there were plenty of photos of that!
~Muriel MacKinnon of Clan MacRaith

You've been invited to view Cyn's photos
online at Ofoto! Just click on the link below to get
started.
http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=89438730603.79754701603&n=945399438

These photos will be stored in your account for future
viewing, and you can order Kodak prints of your
favorites!

You'll need to sign in to your Ofoto account to get
started. If you don't currently have an Ofoto account,
just join for free and you'll get free shipping on
your first order (restrictions apply)!

Questions? Visit http://help.ofoto.com.

Ofoto Customer Service
Email: orders at ofoto.com
Phone: (800) 360-9098
Outside the US and Canada: (512) 651-9770