[Steppes] Event Changes - long

John Mays john_l_mays at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 2 09:42:11 PDT 2002

I don't think that the cantons and shires would be able to combine any
better than barronies.  Every group likes to stand on it's own.

Mixing 12th night and Artisan is a tough sell due to physical sizes.  12th
night fills the hall and all the needed tables.  Adding in the Artisan
displays and the needed prep time for both would make this my least favorite
choice.

Mixing Warlord and Artisan is a better sell due to the building being half
empty most of the time.  In addition there is no feast to fight against for
table space.  The biggest down side I see is that the Artisans will not like
the events combined due to there being so much already going on at Warlord.

Jon Rolfsson

>From: "Rhodes-walden, Jennifer" <Jennifer.Rhodes-walden at usa.xerox.com>
>To: "'steppes at ansteorra.org'" <steppes at ansteorra.org>
>Subject: RE: [Steppes] Event Changes - long
>Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 11:34:28 -0400
>
>Just to throw our two cents in, why not instead have the Cantons and Shires
>of each Barony combine to form one larger event, as Glaslyn did with
>Defender and Artisan?
>
>Elysia and Rafael

There are 2 rules for success:
1. Never tell all you know.

Lost quotes:
I drank what??	-Socrates

I want my mummy	-Howard Carter

I thought you had the Compass?	-A. Airheart

Is it just me or is it hot out here? -Jean d'Arc

Told ya so. -Nostrodamus

I never liked Timmy. -Lassie and Mr. Wizard

Of all the reindeer, I found Comet the most tender. -Grinch W. S. C.