[Steppes] Sunday practice

nikkicmiller@yahoo.com nikkicmiller at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 10:53:06 PDT 2002

  A couple of weeks ago I went with Miguel and Conal
to look at parks.  Here is the criteria we used to
rate them.
  * large enough space to play
  * amount of shade
  * bathrooms
  * parking
  * archery
  * equestrian
 We looked at many parks in Richardson and Dallas.  A
few met some of our requirements.  Flag Pole Hill is
the only place that met almost all of them.  It is at
least close to Archery practice and equestrian is
allowed.  The down side of the Hill is that it has
porta potties and some of the picnic table need
repair.  The parking is average for parks.
  The point of this is what is best for our barony.
Will moving it back bring out our artisans on Sunday?
Will the archers come by after their practice?  Will
we have weekly picnics?  Will it bring out the bards?
Is it possible to bring back the Sunday Gatherings we
newcomers hear about?   None of these things are
happening at our current location.  I have heard these
things used to happen at the Hill.

   Clare