[Steppes] Sunday fighter practice

L LeChatton llechatton at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 11 11:00:37 PDT 2002

1) Chiara is correct. We can ride the horses at Flagpole hill and bring the
toys, it doesn't need to be an official practice for us to play the games. I
did tell Sir Miguel that we would come with the horses. Ashia and I are
already there when we have free weekends.

2) I didn't pay her, honest.

Aimee