[Steppes] Menu for Steppes Artisan

Patrick Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Tue Jun 11 11:17:36 PDT 2002

"A Travel Down the Silk Road"
A Feast for the Arts--Barony of the Steppes Artisan XV

Come with us as we travel those mystical lands far from the commerce centers
of Europe.  Lands shrouded in mystery, filled with strange beasts, feared
warriors, and finery beyond even that of the Papal See of Rome.  Travel with
us as we leave the great port of Venice, travel through the lands of Islam,
through the lands of Mongol Khans, to the great wealth of fabled China where
it is said that silk is woven on the looms of magicians.

Come--enjoy the great feast laid before you by Their Excellencies Steppes
served in four parts.

di Venicia--Pearl of the Sea, Sword of the Mediterranean.
	Braciole Abruzzese--Stuffed Pork Rolls
	Cuore d'Carciofo con Asparago--Artichoke Hearts
		and Asparagus dressed in Herbs, Wine Vinegar
		and Olive Oil.
	Grissini--Thinly stretched bread sticks coated with
		Olive Oil and baked until golden.

The Lands of the Prophet--The World of Enlightenment
	Shawrema--Grilled Seasoned Lamb
	Pilaf--Seasoned Rice with Vegetables
	Lubya bi'l-Zayt--Green Beans with Olive Oil

The Steppes of the Khan--Fist of the East Wind
	Hou Jou--Grilled Mongolian Beef served on
	Non--Flat Onion Bread
	Baitsaa--Cool Spicy Cabbage
	Sipen Mardur--Pepper Yogurt Sauce (on the side)

The Celestial Kingdom--The Ancient City
	Moo Shu Chicken--Onion scented crepes filled with
		chicken and vegetables
	Basmati Rice--Aged Tibetan Rice steamed with
		sesame seeds.

Questions, comments, etc.... can be emailed to:
   pat at adtelusa.com

or Petruccio can usually be found hanging around
Sar-a Modun's Used Camel and Yak Dealership
  "I'll stand on my head or make a camel spit to get
   you on one of our Yak's!"
Downwind of the eastern gates of the Barony (by request
of their Excellencies).  Bring your own fly-swatter.
We accept Gold, Silver, Sheep, Mare's milk, or Nubile
Virgins in payment.  Terms available.  OAC.