[Steppes] Herbal Question

wjwakefield at juno.com wjwakefield at juno.com
Sun May 23 20:25:38 PDT 2004

Well, Turmeric and saffron were both used to msake yellow pigments for
illuminations.  As both are quite yellow, I assume they would have the
same effect on skin, though I doubt that it would be permanent.  cumin
would probably add to the effect.  And jasmine oil would certainly be
fragrant.  I am not sure how well the turmeric, cumin and saffron smells
would combine with jasmine - not my idea of a pleasant combination of
smells, but sometimes one is surprised.

If you decide to try it, let us know how it turns out...
HL Suzanna, herbalist