[Steppes] Warlord tunic progress

Cairenn Day cpenny at swbell.net
Mon May 24 13:41:04 PDT 2004

When the idea of replacing the Warlord tunic came up, I suggested linen
with period type wool appliqué leafs.  My idea was to do it in a much
more period style, than I did the original tunic. I set aside some black
linen for the body and some green for the accents, but , I was not as
active at that time, so no one contacted me about what to do. The new
tunic was done without enough input from older members.  Marguerie,
don't blame yourself for the problems.  You were willing the help,
that's what counts.  When I made the first tunic, I had no idea that it
would still be in use, 15 years later.  I did not intend for it to be a
pass on item.  It has surprised me, that it held up and that it seemed
to fit everyone.

Cairenn