[Steppes] how many teachers among us?

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 9 08:11:49 PDT 2004

I graduated from Portland State University with a bachelor's in Social
Sciences then completed their Grad. Teacher Educatoion Program, as a k-8
teacher in a self contained classroom. I worked prior to that in schools as
sub. aide for a couple of years and then as a substitute teacher for about
half a year.

Linet