[Steppes] Musicians among the populace?

Russell and Erika Kinder Russell_Erika at comcast.net
Wed Mar 2 08:09:29 PST 2005

We suspected there were a lot of musicians in the Steppes. I was for
several years in the shire of Mooneschadowe, which has a very active
musicians guild. I figured if a much smaller (but enthusiastic) shire
can have a nice music ensemble, then certainly Steppes can.

I attempt to play the recorder, but I'm just a rank beginner. (and out
of practice).

--Guillaume