[Steppes] Twelfth Night -- major decision in front of us.

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 13:02:51 PDT 2007

Saqra has taken the words right out of my keyboard.  I am very busy
all day at both Twelfth Night and Artisan, even when there isn't a
peerage circle at either event.  Combining them would drive me, the
rest of the Artisans, the competitors, and the Baroness insane.

It would be even worse to combine Twelfth Night with Coronation.

It's also worth pointing out that Artisan uses a fair amount of table
space all day.  Most people like to set up elaborate tables for
Twelfth Night, and that takes time and table space.  If the two
events were combined, we'd have to get a MUCH bigger hall.

--Serena
Steppes Artisan