[Steppes] Twelfth Night -- major decision in front of us.

shark shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 22 19:13:20 PDT 2007

One more idea....

Could we combine Artisan with a Fall Court? Artisan during the day and early evening, then a Court for awards and such, then end the evening with a "tavern" type affair with period gaming, bardic circles, maybe middle eastern dance? Not that I want us to be known as the party barony :p

This would be held sometime in the fall to provide a space between Warlord and the next event to give out armigerous-type awards. Thus the 2 Kingdom events aren't so close together, 12th Night is more relaxed, the Artisans get a full day to devote to their competition, and we get to have a real Fall Court that would be more of a evening/night event.

I'm not attached to this or any idea - just looking for options.

Susanne