[Steppes] Twelfth Night -- major decision in front of us.

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Sun Apr 22 20:51:11 PDT 2007

Now *that* is a nice outside the box thinking kind of proposal. Fall
court is about relaxing... Serena even mentioned how Artisan used to
stretch into the evenings with a feast.

Steppes Artisan and Fall Court... Steppes Fall Court and Artisan...
dunno which has a better ring. Fall Court's never been a calendar event,
so it seems like a good match up if we were to decide to take Artisan
off of it.

Good thoughts Susanne!

Duncan