[Steppes] "off-calendar" event

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Tue Apr 24 10:33:44 PDT 2007

Faelan Caimbeul <faelancaimbeul at gmail.com> wrote:

>  There is also
>  no mention of being able to make a multi-group event a Kingdom Calendar
>  event.

Well under the definition of "Multi-Group Calendar Events"

"A Multi-Group Calendar Event is a gathering sponsored by two or
more officially recognized independent branches of the kingdom that
is listed in advance on the official kingdom calendar of events."

also

Article V: Events
Section 4: Event Limits
C.  Reoccurring Kingdom Events and Multi-Group Events are specifically
exempted from these limits.

Basically it HAS to be a calendar event to be considered a multi-group event.  It also do not count towards a local groups limit.

>  I know the commonly accepted idea is that you can't give out any awards, but
>  I definitely think the "as long as it carries no Kingdom precedence" rule
>  applies here as well. But, when in doubt, ask a Seneschal.

As has been stated previously by several people ;-)  Gryce's Tracks, Acorns ok.  AoA, Thistle, Oak, not ok.