[Steppes] Question about Court at Warlord

Catalina Elvira Osorio y Lopez de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 15 13:58:53 PST 2007

Let's look at this from a different angle:

If Their Excellencies Mahdi and Valeria are stepping down at Warlord, what
kind of pomp and circumstance do they want?
What kind of hall requirements would that entail?

For whoever will be stepping up, what kind of pomp and circumstance would
they want?
Should we consider that before we decide to do without an air-conditioned
hall for them?

Catalina
Sanguinem dumtaxat causam virtutis pendate