[Steppes] cooling off on sites in Texas/Oklahoma

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 13:21:30 PST 2007

Last year a small merry band from this Barony went on many trips to many
sites across the Kingdom for a total of 9 months which included the
Ansteorran Summer. :D

I can honestly say that I can speak from first hand experience that of all
the events we went to (total of 24 camping events, 3 of which were out of
Kingdom, then 10 more and they were non camping events) only 4 camping sites
in kingdom had more than two shower stalls on site. All of them had at least
one for each sex.

The hottest events had those nifty water sprayers that you could walk
through, those were very nice indeed! :)

Where ever we end up, those of you with these nifty water sprayers please
think about bringing them out. If they are home made please share with us
how to make them! :)

Chiara