[Steppes] Question about Court at Warlord

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 14:29:58 PST 2007

Very valid questions. We do appreciate them being brought up.

Step down court and step up court is going to be at 10am, before the Warlord
tournament is to begin. The new Warlord will be for the new Baroness or
Baron and Baroness.

It is the wishes of the current Baron and Baroness that we change sites to
show that there is a transition occurring that is major and life changing.

The site we had in mind was secured by another group two months before Lord
Damon and myself were given the bid. If all goes well it will be the new
site for warlord beginning next year. The site for this year will be the
interim site _IF_ we leave Canton at all.

We would not be doing this if it were not the wishes of our current B&B.
They are in communication with the candidates and if they change at anytime
we will be informed I am sure. :)

Damon
Chiara