[Steppes] Discouraging / Encouraging

Catherine Sims simscath at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 09:00:39 PDT 2007

When I used to get that sort of thing, I would give the offender my best
over-the-glasses glare and say "There are approximately 400 people on site.
I can't keep up with all of them."  The offender was never pleased, but
usually went away quietly, which was the goal.  Back when I was working gate
the completed sign in sheets lived at gate until it closed, so I would offer
to flip through and look, but refused to promise that I would or would not
be able to find the person in question.  Of course, I'm known for not taking
any BS!

Arianne