[Steppes] Gate Issues (was Discouraging / Encouraging)

alkudsi at aol.com alkudsi at aol.com
Tue Jun 26 11:20:13 PDT 2007

Sir Morgan, you couldn't be more right!  We shouldn't need a class in being polite and courteous.  However, it wouldn't hurt to teach a class in interpersonal dynamics and how to diffuse a potential "situation", which is what appears to be needed.  Many of us may not know or may have forgotten some of the techniques used in the business world to diffuse difficult situations.

Also, there are proper channels in which to make a legitimate complaint against an officer, noble, or peer, and it wouldn't hurt to have a reminder of what those are.

Saqra