[Steppes] Baronial Polling & Mail-in Ballots - Important!

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 14:43:42 PDT 2007

Good friends,

We are pleased to host this most auspicious event and welcome all to our home. We will provide some snacks, but for anything more substantial, contributions are most welcome. Bring your own adult beverages. Folding chairs will also be welcome.

Doug and Sue McMahillSir Lasguaard and Lady Lyneya de Grey210 S. 3rd St.Wylie, TX 75098(972)429-8985 home(214)564-0605 Doug cell(972)896-1505 Sue Cell  >From points south:  Make your best way to Hwy 78 and head north. When you pass Hwy 190, the Bush Turnpike, you will be entering Sachse from Garland. Continue through Sachse, being mindful of the 45 mph speed limit most of the way. They do like to ticket people especially in the north end of town. When you pass the Woodbridge subdivision, you will be getting close. At the junction of 544 and 78 you will go straight through the intersection, (observing the traffic light signals, of course) and pass the McDonalds, Sonic, Jack in the Box. *At the next light, Ballard St, make a right **and then an immediate left onto Butler Street. The house is on the left hand side of the road on the corner of Third Street and Butler.  All of the on-line mapping systems show the house a block north at the southwest corner of Third and Masters, but we are actually on the northwest corner of Third and Butler. All of the on-line mapping systems show the house a block north at the southwest corner of Third and Masters, but we are actually on the northwest corner of Third and Butler. If you come from North Plano or McKinney, you can use the above directions, or you can come out Parker Road which has a couple of interesting jogs in it if you are unfamiliar. Parker Road becomes Ballard St in Wylie. Once you have passed through Beautiful Downtown Wylie, you will come to a light at Hwy 78. Continue across the intersection and follow the instructions from ** above. Call if you need help. Please bring snacks and beverages.  We do have a couple of cats which will probably make themselves scarce, and an affectionate but exuberant labrador retriever. He will be locked in a room for part of the evening, but will probably make an appearance at some point if no one objects. Lyneya