[Steppes] Moving Business Meeting

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Wed Aug 6 14:17:46 PDT 2008

I guess the one thing that hasn't been done yet is to talk to the
fighters. Francesca and others are going to the practice next Tuesday to
address the whole thing with the fighters there. It may end up being a
non-issue. Only one side (of many) has really spoken on this issue so
far.

So much to comment on, so little time.

Duncan