[Steppes] Is SCA membership declining overall?

Hrldsmn at aol.com Hrldsmn at aol.com
Tue Jan 8 11:08:43 PST 2008

Lady Catalina,

This question has come up several times, on different lists, over the last
year. I can assure you that it is in fact not true. While I do not have  the
exact numbers at hand the quarterly reports from the corporate  office indicate
that the paid membership numbers for the Society are actually at  a record
high.

Yours,

Baron Edwin FitzLloyd
Hal Simon
Chairman
SCA Board of Directors

In a message dated 1/8/2008 11:59:35 A.M. Central Standard Time,