[Steppes] Is SCA membership declining overall?

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 11:22:58 PST 2008

I am not dead yet!

And in fact I just renewed for another 3 years.

My interests have changed over the years, and
every time I shift my focus within the Society, I
find new and interesting things to concentrate my
efforts.

Some may find parts of the events boring, however
when I find myself in that particular funk, I
reach out to discover what makes it boring, and
then I attempt to make it better, and thus not so
boring or stale.

Crandall, Olde Phart

--- Catalina Elvira Osorio de Moscoso y Lopez de