[Steppes] illumination question

uilliacc uilliacc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 11:42:52 PDT 2009

Yeah, spelling is an issue and I'm terrible at it...

Richardson also makes a student grade that is usable, however the W&N is
really worth the price difference, the pigment is ground so much
smoother...  Local sources would include any of the bigger arts and
craft suppliers (Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Jo-Anns, etc.) Online both Blick
and Sax are good but a little pricier than eNasco, which is who I mainly
use for consumable supplies.  Triarco is another option that is
basically identical to eNasco pricewise...

Often you can find better Brushes through Sax or Blick who both offer
their own lines of very decent brushes at reasonable cost. A good set of
higher grade brushes will make you happy and last a lifetime-- never let
them soak long if the handles are wooden, always store them flat or with
the bristles pointing up and etc...