[Steppes] An old friend

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Mon Oct 12 15:08:45 PDT 2009

Margaret was the head of the C&I guild when Genevieve and I moved to
the Steppes. She fostered the passion for calligraphy and illumination
into us, a gift that we have treasured and tried to return to the
community.

I am glad to hear that she is still alive and well, and wish her the
best as she goes out west to tend to her mother.

Duncan

Quoting alkudsi at aol.com: