[Steppes] Cross post from Forum - Volunteer Oppertunies!

Jessica Smith jasiwolf at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 10:06:55 PST 2010

Copied from the Forum Post. Please know that "Post Here" means to post on
the forum.

Our Theme Advisor will need people to create decorations and help set up and
tear down the hall. Please feel free to Post here or Email Wihtric at
rbculver at sbcglobal.net if you wish to volunteer for that.
Our Gates Coordinator, Rhonwen, will need people to work gate! Please post
here or email her at geneandkel at yahoo.com if you wish to work gate!
Jarl Hrafn is our Games Master - if you wish to volunteer to work with him
please post here or email him at hrafnolafsson at yahoo.com.
Our Feast Steward is Master Caelin and if you want to help in the kitchen
please email him at caelin at elfsea.net if you wish to help serve please email
his protege Lady Alianorra at aliannoramacaiodh at yahoo.com.
If you wish to help with Marshal activities (We'll need support for both
Chivalric fighting and Rapier) please post here and email the Steppes
Marshals of that field.
If you wish to be general staff on hand, please, email me at
vyolante at gmail.com or post here.
Thanks!
Dama Vyolante
Steward

P.s. If you are a coordinator and need staff and I didn't list you please
email me/post to the List and the Forum what you need. :)