[Steppes] Scissors

Liz Wilson ewilson618 at tx.rr.com
Tue Feb 22 12:31:53 PST 2011

Lady Alex, that is sad about your multi tool.  How about embroidery
scissors--are they too large for flying?  I lost a whole NEW can of
sunscreen on the way back from Florida because someone in my
family who shall go nameless (well, I don't actually know who it was)
put it in with a bunch of damp towels that were in carryon luggage (to
keep the other clothes dry you know).  It was $8.99 and it still ticks
me off.

Christianna (of course they didn't use sunscreen in the MIddle Ages anyway,
did they?)