[Steppes] Looking for deputy

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 21 23:23:55 PDT 2013

To the populace of the Barony of the Steppes my time serving
as your MOAS will be up in November. I have greatly enjoyed, and hope to
continue, learning many different things from the members of this great Barony
& from visitors.

If you think you might be interested in being an officer,
this is an "easy" office. Contact me about being a deputy to get your
feet wet.

You do need to be a paid member to be an officer
Gabriele
Steppes MoAS

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)