[Steppes] Great news from Steppes Artisan

Baron of the Steppes baron at steppes.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 23 12:34:32 PDT 2013

Greetings to everyone,

This past weekend was our barony's 26th Steppes Artisan. I was amazed by
the diversity and high level of art on display.

In the end, by a very popular choice, Mistress Magge MacPherson was chosen
as the newest Steppes Artisan.

We did have a Royal court, and several awards were given:

Zhenya Davida received her Award of Arms
Gabrielle Renee de Bernard received a Sable Thistle for Viking Wire Weaving
Madalena de Orozco received a Sable Thistle for Maiolica
Master Eisen received a Sable Flur

Also, two new members were added to the Companions to the Order of the Oak
of the Steppes

Master Eisen
Alvin de Clairmont

Two peerages were announced:

Don Sebastian eton Frobishire was announced for elevation to the Order of
the Pelican
Adelaide de Bourbon was announced for elevation to the Order of the Laurel

Best regards,

Baron Duncan and Baroness Genevieve