[Steppes] Bardic at Populace in the Park

Anne House via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Apr 23 16:09:48 PDT 2017

Geetings once more from the office of the Minister of Arts and Sciences for
the Barony of the Steppes! This is a repost!

Populace in the Park will be on us before we know it!

 Let there be Bardic! The folks from the Oakwood Consort - Master Llywelyn
specifically - should be available to play along with us. I prefer the
Pick, Pass or Play format for a bardic circle so that's how we will begin.
Hopefully, after court! Certainly before everyone leaves!

Lady Kiriena Pevtsova
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Barony of the Steppes