[Tempio] Shadowlands Demo

Donna Jordan rowanna at hot.rr.com
Thu Sep 4 19:49:35 PDT 2003

Greetings to everyone,

I just received an invitation from Patrick with Shadowlands to come out
and take part in a demo they are doing this coming Sunday.  Believe me I
understand this is unbelievably short notice and many of us are planning
to attend a particular baby shower this weekend.

Yet I promised I would at least put out the information and for anyone
that has no other plans, I hope you will consider going.

Location:  Texas A&M
                 Simpson Drill Field
                Sunday Sept. 7th
                        1pm-7pm

The university is having an open house that day from 2pm-6pm they should
have a very good turn out.

Contact information:  email-  darienwydle at yahoo.com   phone #
979-695-9658.

I also want to remind everyone that we've been asked to do a demo at the
Irish Dragoon Pub at the Killeen Mall on the 27th of Sept.  I have
extended invitations to Middleford, Emeraldkeep, Bryn Gwlad and Tir
Medion to come and join with us.

I know that is the weekend of Elfsea Defender but I hope we can still
provide a good turn out.  The owner has already started advertising the
demo.  Would everyone who plans to attend the demo please contact
Holland or myself.

In Service

Lady Rowanna