[Tempio] Event planning meeting update: Posted on behalf of Rowanna

Lady Liadain ingen Brignagh ladyliadainib at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 13:32:08 PDT 2004

I will have the rope bed done for the event so we can host one more sale of tickets there if you would like.  Other than that I do not know what help I will be. I am currently in AZ. for my sister's funeral and in the course of travel my oldest sister was found dead in her home, so I now have two funerals to attend, plus Holland will be coming home on R and R the first weekend in Sept.   I wish I could offer more but mundane life interferes.

In Service to the Dreams of Many,

Lady Liadain

"Love is not love that alters when it alterations finds,
or bends with the remover to remove"