To Lady Liadain, RE: [Tempio] [Fwd: Shire]

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 09:33:22 PDT 2004

My Lady,

It has been an honor to have your experience and
company in my sojourn through life with the Shire of
Tempio. You as well as many other members of this
Shire have made the effort and work of supporting a
Shire a rewarding and FUN experience.  It was not only
I that appreciated your culinary expertise with a
feast held in Tempio.  It was not only I that has
benefited from the knowledge of the SCA that you have
gained from another Kingdom.  Others of a like mind as
myself have seen the true nature of Honor and Chivalry
in your deeds in service to Tempio.  Although I am
certain our travels will most certainly bring us
together again, as our Consorts are siblings--in-arms,
I will miss your charm, humor and wisdom that has
graced our Shire. In whatever the future brings for
Myself and My Lord in connection with our involvement
in the SCA, your efforts will be remembered with
fondness and smiles.

With Respect,
Lady Tressa de Crauford

--- Lady Liadain ingen Brignagh