WR - NOTE>>>>Correction on phone number of Defender of the Fort Feast reservation

niklas@wt.net niklas at wt.net
Sun Aug 1 19:12:56 PDT 1999

Greetings....

A poofa has occurred in the published phone number of the feast steward of
the upcoming Barony of Ravens Fort, Defender of the Fort. The number
published is incorrect and please do not call it.

The correct phone number for reservations for Defender of the Fort feast
is.....

281-296-8606 before 10pm. This is Lady Jacinth de Warwick's and she will be
happy to take tour reservation for feast at this number.

The ad designer (me) grabbed the wrong number  :( and I would appreciate it
if everyone would help pass the correct number around to everyone that
wishes to reserve feast at Defender.

Thank You very much in advance....

Ld. Niklas Vasilievich, Event Steward of Defender of the Fort XVII and the
10th year for the Barony of Ravens Fort.

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77340                            Southern Region Treasurer
281-536-5239                                           Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA              Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality