WR - Possible New Policy

Ron Brooks bjorn at odsy.net
Thu Dec 16 20:24:22 PST 1999

Britta,

Here in Bonwicke that's the way we have been doing it for as long as I've held
office.

I don't know if it would help with the Regional reporting or not. It did become much
more difficult when it was changed to *having* to send in a hard copy. Was a lot
easier to just send it via email.

Bjorn Lochlannac
Bonwicke