WR - Dinner & a Movie

Connie Fielder eleanor34 at webtv.net
Fri Nov 5 13:22:08 PST 1999

Greetings, brothers and sisters of the illustrious Western Region!

A week from tonight, The Messenger, will open in theaters across this
land....it is the story of a girl in medieval France, who was God
inspired to crown it's heir-apparent, King of all France, and to free
her besieged country from the steally     grip of English occupation.
It is the story of a girl who styled herself Jehanne la Pucelle, Joan
the Maid; a girl who reached for the incredible and did the impossible.
It was the turning point of The Hundred Year's War........and it is the
making of a saint.

 We in Mendersham will be going to supper that night at CiCi's, then on
to enjoy this movie; our neighbors in Crossrodes have expressed an
interest in traveling over and joining us for food and fellowship; I
invite all who are able to join us as well! And I encourage those in
Adlersruhe to muster it's members and head to the movies....no work,
just play!

I will publish times and places in Mendersham in the following days, and
entreat the Region to gather around the fire that was Joan of Arc!

in friendship,

HLy Eleanor de Broke @-->->----
Mendersham