WR - Regional Rapier Marshal

Marcus Hite mbhite at arn.net
Fri Nov 5 18:23:42 PST 1999

Greetings unto the great Western Region of Ansteorra,

As of Nov 1st, I am serving as Western Regional Rapier Marshal.  Our
region currently has the smallest active number of carded rapier
fighters in Ansteorra.  I know that there is interest out there, and I
want to see rapier grow in our region!  Let me know what I can do to
help  our region, each  local group, and even individuals. Please feel
free to contact me about any rapier concerns or problems in our region
at mbhite at arn.net or 806 379-6798.

May we meet on the field as friends,
Ld Marquet de la Heyt
Cadet to Don Donovan