WR - Siege weapon crews

Keith Hood keith_dell at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 14:02:34 PST 2000

I need at least 9 people willing to man siege weapons in the fort battles at
Gulf War.  That's crews for 2 ballistae and a traction trebuchet.

So that anyone interested can familiarize with the weapons before the war, I
will have the ballistae out at the Bryn Gwlad fighter practices between now
and the war.  The trebuchet, being much more difficult to transport and set
up, I will not have assembled until the War itself.  Anyone willing to work
the thing, please coordinate with me on when to meet before the fort battles
begin.

The tasks involved in all these things are pretty simple.  The treb probably
involves the hardest work, because it operates by people pulling on ropes.
In fact, while it needs a minimum crew of three, we could really use a lot
more than that to serve as relief pullers.

      Tomonaga

--
A long bow and a strong bow,
And let the sky grow dark.

        -- Stolen from "The Song of the Bosonian Archers" --
               By Robert E. Howard, who should be
                 the patron saint of Ansteorra