[Western] Musketeer Demo in Bonwicke

Lord Kainin Tepésa kainin at copycraft.com
Fri Sep 7 09:16:01 PDT 2001

Greetings unto all good gentles of the West,

I have the movie show times for the Musketeer demo that we are having
tonight in Bonwicke. The movie is showing at Cinemark Movies 16 (5721
58th Street) at 7:30pm and 10:00pm. We will all be gathering at the
theater between 6:30pm and 7:00pm to begin the demo and would be
happy if you wanted to come and join us. We will treat you to dinner
and a movie for your efforts (the Barony is bringing sandwiches and
chips and will be watching the 10:00pm showing), also bring your mugs
and we will keep them filled with your favorite softdrink. Wear your
best and fighters come to fight and we will make an evening of it.

In service,
Kainin
--

In service to the Dream,

Honorable Lord Kainin Tepesa
Baronial Court Herald & Bearer of the Baronial Noose
Western Regional Chronicler
Acting Seneschal to the Barony of Bonwicke
in the Kingdom of Ansteorra

kainin at copycraft.com