[Wiesenfeuer] The June Edition of The Flamebearer Newsletter!

Chronicler of Wiesenfeuer chronicler at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Wed May 31 12:57:10 PDT 2023

Good afternoon!

Please find the June edition of the Wiesenfeuer Newsletter attached to this
email.

I decided to publish the newsletter a day early. There's all kinds of
information on upcoming events, including our own Baronial Investiture!
There's also wonderful photos and memories from events over the last month
and projects shared by our most talented! There's also an article and much,
much more! Feel free to check it out and I hope you enjoy it!

Yours in Service,
*Gwenyvere Rose Foxe*
Jennifer Jones
Chronicler of Wiesenfeuer