[Ansteorra-announce] Have you pre-registered for Gulf War yet?

Brian & Pam Martin TWINOAK at prodigy.net
Sun Dec 2 10:09:55 PST 2001

Greetings Ansteorra,

Just a friendly reminder from you Gulf War liaison that prices for pre-registration for Gulf War go up in less than two weeks. If you want to take advantage of lower prices, pre-register now! (Hey, I sound like a cheesy Christmas commercial, don't I?)

Why should you pre-register for the war? Well, aside from saving huge wads of cash, you can also reserve land at the war if you pre-register. Those who don't pre-register must take what ever land is available to them in the open camping area. (And rumor has it that I'm going to put the Ansteorran open camping area in a crocodile and Cajun infested swamp this year.)

Pre-registration is easy; all you have to do is fill out the proper form and send it along with a check for the proper amount (amounts are listed on the form), to the address on the form. Forms and other instructions can be found on the Ansteorran War page: http://www.ansteorra.org/gulf/

My thanks to all, and on to Trimaris!
Pendaran