[Ansteorra-announce] SCA Garage Sale at Stargate Yule Revel

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sun Dec 2 17:55:05 PST 2001

Greetings!

Just a quick reminder to look in your closet and garage for those items
which you no longer need or want.  Bring them to Stargate Yule to benefit
the Stargate Armorer's Guild by donating them to our SCA garage sale.  When
you arrive look for Lord Steven Mac Thomas or his lady, Lady Tegan.  They
will be handling the items and the sale during the day.  They will also have
reciepts for tax purposes should you desire.  Please do not value any piece
over $250 dollars since that causes problems for the treasurer's office.  If
you do not price an item, Lord Steven and Lady Tegan will price it for you.
Please be generous in your donations for this table since the Armorer's is
in great need to prepare our salwart warriors for the impending Gulf War!

In Service,
HL Annes Clotilde von Bamburg
A&S Minister, Barony of the Stargate

Dear God,  Help me to be the person