[Ansteorra-announce] Join the Shire of Seawinds at the Ingleside Renfair

prand at postoffice.swbell.net prand at postoffice.swbell.net
Sun Dec 2 21:39:10 PST 2001

Greeting!

    The Shire of Seawinds invites one and all to join us in our demo
this coming weekend, December 8th & 9th at the Third Anual Ingleside
Renaissance Faire in the beautiful 90 acre Live Oak Park.  It is from 10
am to dusk on both Sat. and Sun.  There will be food, games, vendors,
music, dancing, swordfighting, a royal procession and best costume
awards.
    The Shire of Seawinds invites our fellow Ansteorrans to join us.  We
need heavy and light fighters, volunteers for "Shoot the Knight" and
other fun games, bring your latest A&S project to show off or
demonstrate, wear your best costume for the royal procession.  Our Shire
Equestrian group will be offering horse rides and demonstrating some of
their "games".
Camping is available in the park both Friday and Saturday night.

Directions:
Coming from Corpus Christi, take Hwy 181 through Portland, take Hwy 361
to Ingleside.  Once you have gotten into Ingleside there will be a stop
light with a Dairy Queen and an HEB, take a right, this is HWY 1069.
Follow this around to the left for approx 2-2.5 miles.  You will be
turning left on Belaire.  This dead ends at a fence, go right on
Parkview and there will signs to follow from there.